Career Services provides:
- Career assessments and career coaching tools
- Online job board and job search assistance
- Resume writing assistance
- Interviewing tools
- Information on apprenticeships, internships, or job shadowing
See us when you:
- Are unsure of a career direction
- Want real-world experience in your career (internship or apprenticeship)
- Want someone to review your resume
- Want to change careers
The Career Services Office provides career development preparation and resources for students, alumni, and community residents. In addition, Career Services staff works closely with employers to coordinate internships, develop apprenticeships, and meet their part-time and full-time hiring needs.
- Hire a Scot, MCC's electronic job board connecting local businesses with talented candidates.
- Career Coach, personality to career assessment that can assist with educational and career planning.
- Individual appointments, scheduled time to discuss career goals, internship, and job search strategies, resume and cover letter development, and practice interviews.
Schedule an Appointment with Career Services
Students, alumni, and community members arrange a one-on-one appointment with a Career Services professional! We'll meet over the phone or via Zoom video conferencing. Call (815) 455-8566 during business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your appointment.
Career Services partners with Access and Disability Services to ensure that all students and community members are equally able to benefit from our services. Email email@example.com to request accommodations for career services appointments, workshops, assistance using our online job board or career assessment tools, and more.