Our noncredit offerings range from arts, languages, and sciences to classes designed specifically for retired adults. We also have professional certification classes and career training opportunities, both in the classroom and online. Expand your knowledge with Continuing Education at MCC.
Register for Workforce and Community Development (noncredit) courses online »
or by calling (815) 455-8588.
Workforce Development for Individuals
- Online Career Training Certificate Programs
- Professional Education
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Act Reauthorization Act of 2015 (TAARA 2015) Training
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training
- Work-Skills Assessment
Workforce Development for Organizations
- Center for Corporate Training
- Illinois Small Business Development Center