Submit a Help Desk Ticket to request IT support
Submit a help desk ticket if you need assistance with myMCC, Canvas, wi-fi, or Microsoft Office 365 setup.
If you're having trouble logging into any of our systems, call the IT Help Desk at (815) 455-8457.
We will contact you within one business day regarding any ticket you submit.
Please reference your ticket number when calling us back regarding a ticket that's already been submitted. Call the IT Help Desk at (815) 455-8457 if you need assistance during our regular business hours.
How to submit a Help Desk ticket
- Go to https://mcckace01.mchenry.edu/userui/ticket.php?QUEUE_ID=16 and log in using your MCC username and password
- Fill in the required fields. The MCC username you used to log in will automatically be included in the ticket.
- Title: Briefly describe the issue that you're experiencing.
- Comment: Include any additional information/details that would help resolve your issue.
- Attachments: Include any files you wish to attach, including screenshots if necessary.
- When finished, select "Save" at the bottom of the screen, and your ticket will be submitted to the IT Call Center Help Desk.
- You can add additional comments after your ticket has been submitted. Reopen the ticket by selecting the ticket number in your queue. Add additional comments and select Save.
- Select Cancel to cancel the ticket. You can't cancel a ticket once it has been submitted.
- To submit additional tickets, select Home and the Have a problem? link again.