Veterans Services Available to You
Assistance from the Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Services, A260
Life and Family Support
- Join MCC's chapter of Student Veterans of America (SVA) for social and academic networking on campus
- Stop in the Student Veteran Resource Center, A248, to speak to an SVRC Liaison or call (815) 479-7543
- The Veterans Resource Center provides a space to study, use a computer, and spend time with fellow student veterans.
- See us when you want to talk to other student veterans who understand your experience or you want to study or do homework in a student veteran-centered space.
- See McHenry County Veterans Assistance Commission (VAC) representative by appointment for filing and checking on VA claims (815) 334-4229
- Meet with our Coordinator of Student Life to review degree options and choose classes
- New-Student Orientation classes MCC 101 and 102 for adults
- Sage Learning Center (in the library) for information about VA-funded tutoring assistance (instructor recommendation required)
MCC's Office of Career Services offers a variety of career assistance for veterans, including: