The Testing Center provides:
- Placement tests / Makeup tests
- Test proctoring for students with accommodations
- Certification testing
- Specialized testing for program completion
See us when you:
- Need to schedule a test
- Need placement for math or English
Photo identification is required for all testing.
See which tests require your student ID and which tests require government-issued ID like a driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- MCC Placement Exams
- WorkKeys (Paraprofessional certification testing)
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- National Occupational Competency Testing (NOCTI)
If you need a new MCC student ID made, visit the Student Success Center in A247.
- GED ®
- College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Veterinary Assistant Training
- Certified Electrocardiogram Technician (CET)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Proficiency Exams
Important information you should know before using the Testing Center
- Apply to MCC before scheduling tests
You need to apply to MCC, pay the required non-refundable $15 application fee and allow two business days for your student ID number to be assigned before you can take a placement test at MCC.
- Testing Center Guidelines
- Tests must be completed at least ten minutes prior to closing.
- Some tests require appointments and/or fees. Appointments are suggested for all tests.
- Lockers are available to stow personal items during testing.