Student Success Coaches assist with:
- Academic and student support
- Student success workshops
- Navigating the ups and downs of college
See us when you:
- Need support to reach your dreams
- Are interested in the Mentoring Program
- Want to hold an event in the Co/Labs
Meet the Coaches
- What type of students do Success Coaches work with?
We work with all students! Some of our specialties are First Generation College Students, Athletes, Non-traditional/Traditional students, and First-Year students.
- When should I seek support from a Success Coach?
Success Coaches are a one-stop shop for all your questions. We help from the beginning to the end of your journey at MCC.
- What can I expect from my Success Coach?
You can expect guidance, encouragement, and support, while also being challenged and held accountable for goals being worked on.
- What does a meeting with a Success Coach look like?
Each student has unique needs, so all meetings may look different. Meetings typically last 30 minutes to an hour.
- What does a Success Coach need from the student?
Open-mindedness, transparency, and commitment to the process.
Further questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org