New-Student Orientation connects you with faculty, professional staff and current students to prepare you for your first semester at MCC.
- Learn about college expectations, support resources, degree and certificate requirements, transfer tools and campus policies to assist you with your transition to MCC.
- Meet with academic advisors and faculty from your degree, certificate or transfer focus area to select classes based on your program of study or major interest area.
All new full-time students seeking a degree or certificate and part-time students enrolling in more than 11 credit hours are required to complete New-Student Orientation. If you're beginning a Fast Track program, check with your Fast Track coordinator about attending orientation.
Take New-Student Orientation Online!
- Register for Online New-Student Orientation by calling Registration at (815) 455-8588.
- Review the Online New-Student Orientation modules at www.mchenry.edu/onlinenso and complete the quiz.
- Questions? Contact us by calling (815) 479-7712 , emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting us in Advising, A257.
Don't forget that we're available to answer questions at NSO Advising Labs