Workforce Training for Healthcare Careers
Build stackable credentials with MCC's noncredit healthcare certification programs. Receive a nationally-recognized certification through National Healthcareer Association (NHA) as an electrocardiogram technician or phlebotomist.
Each course includes the price of taking your initial certification exam through NHA on campus after successful completion of the course.
Or, are you looking for credit certificates and AAS degrees like:
- Basic Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Health Information Technology AAS
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Occupational Therapy Assistant AAS
- Registered Nursing AAS
- Physical Therapist Assistant AAS
If you're new to MCC, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes »
For more information, contact Justin DeBolt at (815) 479-7879