student in wheelchair

Access and Disability Services (ADS)

ADS is the office on campus designated to provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students and community members with disabilities. We partner with instructors, staff, student organizations, and community partners to make MCC a more accessible and inclusive environment for all students and community members.

Students with documented disabilities are eligible for Access and Disability Services. Some students in occupational programs, who are English Language Learners, or have other barriers to education may also qualify for accommodations.

For general questions or to schedule an appointment, contact ADS at (815) 455-8766 or at

We've moved to A256.