MCC's Marketing program gives you the knowledge, theory, tools and tactics to succeed in the field. The curriculum includes general marketing education as well as opportunities for specialization.
Total Cost of Marketing AAS
(in-district) Total Amount: $10,596.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 60
Weeks to Complete: 64
What makes MCC's Marketing AAS program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
In addition to the Marketing AAS, we offer:
- Marketing Certificate
- Marketing Management Certificate
- Professional Selling Certificate
- Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate
- Small Business Marketing Certificate
- Social Media Marketing Certificate
What you need to know about getting your Marketing AAS (CIP 52.1804 )
|Additional Marketing AAS Costs||$3,906.00||$3,906.00||$3,906.00||$3,906.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a Marketing AAS?
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Advertising Sales Agents||41-3011|
|First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Non-Retail Sales Workers||41-1012|
|First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Retail Sales Workers||41-1011|
|Sales and Related Workers, All Other||41-9099|
|Sales Representatives, Services, All Other||41-3099|
|Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products||41-4011|
How will MCC's Marketing AAS program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
- Your instructors, industry experts in business, marketing and management, will discuss obtaining positions in marketing as part of the curriculum.
By the Numbers:
- Marketing managers $40,000 to $100,000
- Sales managers $40,000 to $97,000
- Public relations managers $40,000 to $105,000
- Advertising and promotions managers $40,000 to $105,000