Adult Education Bridge Program
MCC's Adult Education Bridge program provides the help you need to earn the academic (high school diploma), employability, and technical skills to launch you into your new career.
The Bridge program prepares you with
- Industry-specific knowledge like math skills needed in a particular field or vocabulary
- Information about the types of credentials necessary for a job and how long it may take you to earn credentials
- Skills like resume writing, interviewing, and test preparation
Bridge Programs Offered:
- Administrative Office Management
Some students complete the Bridge program and begin the Integrated Career and Academic Preparation System (ICAPS) program to prepare for more education or employment opportunities in their specific career area.
Bridge Program Eligibility
Must be an MCC Adult Education student who is
- Taking GED, ESL, or citizenship classes
- At an ESL 6 or higher
How to Enroll in the Bridge Program
Meet with Adult Education staff to register for the Bridge program.