Tips for a Smooth Registration
- See an Advisor in A257 ASAP to work out a schedule.
- Make sure that you have completed all prerequisites for classes for which you wish to register. See the catalog for prerequisite information.
- Read the times of the schedule carefully; you cannot register for any classes that create a time conflict/overlap unless you receive a permit from your instructor.
- Prepare alternative course selections in the event your first choice course(s) are full.
- Register online
- If you are on Financial Aid, make sure to notify the Financial Aid Office after you have registered.
- Waitlisting for classes is encouraged. Waitlisting notifications are sent via email, so it's important to verify your email with the Registration Office. If you receive an email offering you the opportunity to register, you must act on it within 24 hours. Please check your email daily for waitlisting notifications, even on weekends and during breaks.
For more information, call (815) 455-8588.