International Studies and Programs
All MCC-sponsored International Programs are Suspended Until Further Notice
Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs (ICISP)
ICISP is a college consortium of public and private two-year colleges in Illinois,and four-year universities. Check out ICISP study abroad programs »
11/13-11/17 | #IEW2017
Complimentary sweet treats in the atrium each day from 10 to noon!
MCC Café Daily Specials
- Monday, November 13 | Austria-Schnitzel with Spaetzle
- Tuesday, November 14 | Costa Rica-Tilapia with rice and fried plantains
- Wednesday, November 15 | France-Beef bourguignon
- Thursday, November 16 | Ireland-Shepherd's pie
- Costa Rica (11/14) in B168/169 from noon to 1p.m. FREE PIZZA!
- European Programs (11/15) in B166/167 from noon to 1p.m. FREE PIZZA!
- Get the Scoop on Field Studies (11/15) in B166/167 from 1 to 2 p.m. FREE SUNDAES!
Requirements to Study Abroad
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible to study abroad:
- 18 years old
- eligible for US passport
- 2.5 or higher GPA
- B or better in English 151
- 12 hours of college-earned credit
Enrollment in a study abroad program approved for credit by MCC may be considered enrollment at MCC for the purpose of applying for assistance under Federal Student Assistance programs.
Poems from Caitlin O'Donoghue
Eight MCC Students Studied Abroad for Summer Semester in Costa Rica
Eight McHenry County College students studied abroad in Costa Rica earlier this summer to sharpen their Spanish language skills and learn first-hand about the country’s culture and customs.