Your E-Portfolio Project
If you're seeking an AA, AS, AFA, AES, or AGS, you're required to complete an E-Portfolio.
E-portfolio due - Friday, May 15
Need help? We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions about the E-Portfolio »
Download the E-Portfolio Information Guide »
May Scheduled virtual trainings via Zoom:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (until May 15): 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m-4:30pm
Zoom Connection Information
Topic: E-Portfolio Q&A
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 327 481 041
One tap mobile:
+13126266799,,327481041# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location:
1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 327 481 041
Find your local number:
These tutorial videos are available to help guide you through the E-Portfolio process.
- Why do I have to make an E-Portfolio?
- What goes in the E-Portfolio?
- How do I create and E-Portfolio and upload artifacts?
- What do I upload to show critical thinking?
- What do I upload to show effective communication?
- What do I upload to show information literacy?
- What do I upload to show professionalism?
- How do I submit the E-portfolio when I'm done with it?
General Education Goals
- Critical Thinking:
- Students who graduate from MCC are critical thinkers. They are able to do the following things at a level appropriate for a 2-year degree holder.
- Combine stated truths and facts to make arguments and develop new ideas
- Interpret data and draw conclusions
- Construct arguments supported with more than opinion
- Recognize bias and act in ways that questions assumptions
- Effective Communication:
- Students who graduate from MCC are effective communicators. They are able to do the following things at a level appropriate for a 2-year degree holder.
- Select from a variety of communication style based on the situation
- Listen attentively
- Adapt to audience and context in professional and/or personal interactions
- Information Literacy:
- Students who graduate from MCC are information literate. They are able to do the following things at a level appropriate for a 2-year degree holder.
- Access multiple sources to provide sound evidence
- Ensure information is of quality and use the information to accomplish an academic goal
- Acknowledge where information is coming from and whom it belongs to
- Students who graduate from MCC are professional. They are able to do the following things at a level appropriate for a 2-year degree holder.
- Speak and act honestly
- Engage in courteous and culturally sensitive interactions
- Present themselves and actions appropriately in professional environments (this includes in written form such as emails, in person through timely and respectful interactions, and adherence to professional codes and standards).
- Follow through on commitments.
Start building your e-portfolio in Canvas now!