Find us in the Scot Room most Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m.to 12:30 p.m. during Fall semester. We'll be making special appearances in the atrium in Building A too, and we'll keep you in the know via social media and signs in front of the Scot room.
Slainte, our student-run restaurant, operates in the Spring semester. We will be open on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning February 12, 2015. Email reservation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. This semester’s menu will be posted before opening day.
Everything is made from scratch, no artificial colors or flavors.
Look for our vegan and gluten-free options!
- Chocolate Pecan Crinkles (bag) - bite-size chocolate decadence, hard to believe they are vegan and gluten-free
- Earl-Grey Cherry Tea Cookies (bag) - butter cookies with Earl Grey tea bits and chunks of dried cherries
- Savory Danish of the Day - buttery dough with a variety of fillings
- Apple Blossoms - flaky Danish pastry with classic apple filling
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie - candied bacon chocolate chip cookies with nitrite-free, natural, hardwood bacon
- Banana Poundcake - buttery banana cakes with streusel and a rum glaze
- Egg Nog Snickerdoodles - warning, these are addictive!
- Espresso Cream Brownie - espresso cream swirled through a fudgy, brownie
- Apple Cider Donuts - moist, delicious and you'd never guess they are baked
- Frozen Cannoli - like little frozen ice cream cones. This fall flavors are Pumpkin and Rumchata!
- Real Hot Chocolate with Spiced Cocoa - $2
- Coconut Water - $2
- LaCroix Seltzer Water Cans - $1
- Organic Chocolate Milk - $1
- Starbucks Frappuccino bottles - $2
More items will be added throughout the semester. Prices and items may vary.
Please note that not all menu items will be available in the atrium location.