Find us in the Scot Room most Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m.to 12:30 p.m. We'll be making special appearances in the atrium in Building A too, and we'll keep you in the know via social media and signs in front of the Scot room.
Everything is made from scratch, no artificial colors or flavors. Look for our vegan and gluten-free options!
- Almond-Rum Sablees (bag) - buttery almond shortbread cookies with a touch of dark rum
- Chocolate Pecan Crinkles (bag) - bite-size chocolate decadence, hard to believe they are vegan and gluten-free
- Earl-Grey Cherry Tea Cookies (bag) - butter cookies with Earl Grey tea bits and chunks of dried cherries
- Hot Savory Danish of the Day - buttery dough with a variety of fillings
- Flourless Mango Cheesecake - gluten-free cheesecake with real vanilla bean and mango chunks
- Apple Blossoms - flaky Danish pastry with classic apple filling
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie - candied bacon chocolate chip cookies with nitrite-free, natural, hardwood bacon
- Bananas Foster Whoopie Pie - spiced banana cakes classic marshmallow crème-caramel filling
- Berry-Poppyseed Muffins - burst of raspberries with lemon zest, poppyseed topped with orange streusel
- Espresso Cream Brownie - espresso cream swirled through a fudgy brownie
- Chocolate Croissants - flaky, buttery dough filled with dark chocolate
- Salty Ginger Oats - large, tasty oatmeal cookie with candied ginger pieces and sea salt
- Frozen Cannoli - like little frozen ice cream cones. This fall flavors are Pumpkin and Rumchata!
- Pumpkin Spiced Donuts - moist, delicious and you'd never guess they are baked
- Coconut Water - $2
- LaCroix Seltzer Water Cans - $1
- Organic Chocolate Milk - $1
- Starbucks Frappuccino bottles - $2
More items will be added throughout the semester. Prices and items may vary.
Please note that not all menu items will be available in the atrium location.