Sweet Scots Bakery is wrapping up the semester with cookies and pies!
If you ordered a Thanksgiving pie, don't forget to pick up your order in the Scot room.
December 2 and 3 will be the final days of operation. We'll be selling boxes of Christmas cookies that freeze nicely for the holidays in limited quantities. When they're gone, they're gone!
Thanks to everyone for your support, it's been a very successful first time class.
Everything is made from scratch. Look for our vegan and gluten-free options!
- Hot Savory Croissant of the Day
- Earl-Grey Cherry Tea Cookies (Bag) - Butter cookie with chunks of dried cherries and earl grey tea bits
- Chocolate Mousse Crunch Torte - Fudgy mousse cake with a pecan crunch crust. Vegan and gluten-free
- Apple Blossoms - Buttery Danish dough filled with delicious chopped apples
- Espresso Cream Bar - Espresso cream swirled through a fudgy, classic brownie
- Salty Ginger Oats - Large, tasty oatmeal cookie with candied ginger pieces and sea salt
- Almond “Bear Claw” Morning Buns
- Lemon and Almond Flourless Cake - Sweet ricotta cake with bright lemon and almond flavors. Gluten-free
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie Spiced Cannoli - Like little frozen ice cream cones
- Sugar Cream Pie Slice - Crème brulee in pie form
- Pumpkin Pie Slice - Topped off with brandy whipped cream
- Coconut Water - $2
- LaCroix Seltzer Water Cans - $1
- Organic Chocolate Milk - $1
- Starbucks Frappuccino bottles - $2
Please note that not all menu items will be available in the atrium location.