Find us in the Scot Room most Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m.to 1 p.m. during Fall semester. We'll be making special appearances in the atrium in Building A too, and we'll keep you in the know via social media and signs in front of the Scot room.
Slainte, our student-run restaurant, operates in the Spring semester. We will be open on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning February 12, 2015. Email reservation requests to email@example.com. This semester’s menu will be posted before opening day.
Everything is made from scratch, no artificial colors or flavors.
Look for our vegan and gluten-free options!
- Warm Ham and Cheese Croissant - $3
Ham, cheese and basil wrapped in flaky croissant dough
- Bacon Breakfast Quiche - $2
Bacon, egg and cheese tart
- Apple Danish - $2
Filled with delicious chopped apples
- Chocolate Danish - $2
Wrapped in light, flaky Danish dough
- Pumpkin Spice Donut - $2
Pumpkin donut tossed delicately in cinnamon sugar
- Chocolate Chip Scone - $2
Cinnamon complements chocolate in this favorite breakfast sweet
- Cherry Tea Cookies (bag) - $3
Butter cookies with Earl Grey tea bits and chunks of dried cherries
- Classic Butter Cookies (bag) - $3
Classic almond butter cookie with rainbow sprinkles
- White Chocolate Cashew Biscotti - $1.50 each or 3 for $4
Soft biscotti with white chocolate and cashews
- Chocolate Pecan Crinkles (bag) - $3
Rich chocolate cookie topped with pecans, hard to believe they are vegan and gluten-free
- Peanut Butter Cookie - $1.50 each or 3 for $4
Sweet peanut butter cookie, vegan and gluten-free
- Espresso Cream Brownie - espresso cream swirled through a fudgy brownie - $2
- Frozen Cannoli - $1.50 each or 3 for $4
Like little frozen ice cream cones. This fall flavors are Pumpkin and Rumchata!
Please note that not all menu items will be available in the atrium location.