MCC is currently offering two scholarships worth 60 credit hours. See Presidential Talent Scholarship and Founding Faculty Scholarship details and applications. Application deadline is Friday, February 12.
Fall 2016 scholarship applications are due Tuesday, May 31 (or postmarked by May 31), in the Friends of MCC Foundation Office, A209
- Eric Stricker Culinary Scholarship - Baking and Pastry Assistant Certificate
- Eric Stricker Culinary Scholarship - Chef's Assistant Certificate
- Maria and Steve Theofanous Culinary Scholarship
- College Opportunity Scholarship
- John Lillie Scholarship
- Sage Products College Opportunity Scholarship
- Darla D. Trimble Memorial Scholarship
- David T. Murphy Memorial Scholarship
- First Midwest Bank Scholarship
- Forge Ahead Scholarship Fund
- Jodi M. Retzlaff Memorial Scholarship
- Jodi Morgan Retzlaff Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- John J. Adelmann, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund
- LaVista Scholarship
- LeCoque Family Foundation Scholarship
- Mary Therese Wendt Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Outstanding Student Servant Leadership Scholarship
- Prairie Community Bank Scholarship
- Robert D. Swain Scholarship
- Countryside Garden Club Scholarship
- Tri-Garden Clubs of Crystal Lake Horticulture Scholarship
- Wickersham Family Horticulture Scholarship
- Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois Scholarship
- Howard Foreman Special Needs Memorial Scholarship
- Nancy Mattison Memorial Scholarship
- Robert C. Bartlett Special Needs Scholarship
- Freedom Isn't Free
- Joe's Wish - Operation Re - Boot Books Scholarship
- Woodstock Harley-Davidson Veterans Book Scholarship
NOTE: You must print the online application out, sign, and return it to the Friends of MCC Foundation, you cannot submit the form online.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by judges. Punctuation, content and form will count!
- Include all of the requested information with the scholarship application. Do not send materials separately.
- Unused scholarships are not rolled over to the next semester. Scholarships are for the semester awarded, unless stated otherwise. Students need to reapply for the scholarship each semester.
- Scholarships do not apply to summer semesters!
- Remember to sign your application!
All materials submitted become the property of MCC and are not returnable. Applications will not be returned to students for additional documentation, alteration or completion of any nature. The MCC staff will not add, alter or complete an application on behalf of a student and all materials will be submitted to the selection committee "as is." MCC reserves the right to revoke/remove scholarship postings.
For more information, please call (815) 455-8721 or visit the Friends of MCC Foundation in A209.