Find us in the Scot Room most Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m.to 1 p.m. during fall semester. We'll be making special appearances in the atrium in Building A too, and we'll keep you in the know via social media and signs in front of the Scot room.
Slainte, our student-run restaurant, operates in the spring semester. We will be open on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning February 12, 2015. Email reservation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. This semester’s menu will be posted before opening day.
Ask about our PASTRY of the WEEK.
Everything is made from scratch, no artificial colors or flavors.
Look for our vegan and gluten-free options!
- Warm Ham and Cheese Croissant - $3
Ham, cheese and basil wrapped in flaky croissant dough
- Bacon Breakfast Quiche - $2
Bacon, egg and cheese tart
- Apple Danish - $2
Filled with delicious chopped apples
- Apple Fritters - $2
Tasty apples coated in cinnamon sugar tossed in to batter, fried and then glazed to perfection
- Pumpkin Spice Donut - $2
Pumpkin donut tossed delicately in cinnamon sugar
- Muffin of the Week - $2
Maybe it’s blueberry, maybe chocolate, maybe lemon poppy seed! Like us on Facebook to find out!
- Cherry Tea Cookies (bag) - $3
Butter cookies with Earl Grey tea bits and chunks of dried cherries
- Chocolate Chip Gluten-free Cookie (bag) - $3
Chocolate oatmeal cookie with chocolate chunks inside; G.F. and vegan
- Sweet and Salty Chocolate Chunk Cookie - $1.50 each or 3 for $4
Cookie loaded to perfection with sweet chocolate chunks and salty pretzels
- Not Your Mama's Peanut Butter Cookie - $1.50 each or 3 for $4
Sweet peanut butter cookie, vegan and gluten-free
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - $1.50 each or 3 for $4
A cinnamon-y play on a traditional oatmeal raisin cookie
- Espresso Cream Brownie - espresso cream swirled through a fudgy brownie - $2
- Carrot Cake Spice Cake - $2
A sweet play on traditional carrot cake
Want to make it a sundae? Add our housemade ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream for only $1.50 more!
Please note that not all menu items will be available in the atrium location.