The Career Services Office provides career development preparation and resources for students, alumni and in-district community residents. In addition, Career Services staff meets with employers to enhance or establish relationships to develop internships and developmental programs to meet their hiring needs.
- Hire a Scot, MCC's career hub job board connecting local businesses with MCC grads.
- Career Coach, personality to career assessment that can assist with educational and career planning.
- Individual appointments, scheduled time to discuss career goals, internship and job search strategies, resume and cover letter development, and practice interviews.
- Drop-in hours to answer questions, quick resume or cover letter review, Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and Thursdays 1 to 3 p.m.
- On-campus recruitment opportunities including information tables, lunch and learn sessions, and networking events.
- Career development workshops that are free and open to the public.
- Job and Internship Fair 10/30/2018