Work-Study Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Student Employee - MCC Mascot
Department: Student LifeJob Description:
Student Employee – MCC Mascot
Department: Student Life
General Statement of Duties: Represent the MCC mascot costume at a variety of campus services, events and activities, including but not limited to: Athletics, Student Life, Multicultural Affairs, Recruitment, and Community Events. The mascot must be someone who shares spirit and enthusiasm for MCC. Additionally the mascot will be trained to display the appropriate actions in different performance settings.
Performs other job-related duties or tasks as required.
- Individual MUST be between 5’7-5’11
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Well organized and flexible to meet time, priority, and workload demands
- Ability to analyze and interpret social expressions
- Must possess a highly personable disposition and animated personality with good impersonal communication skills and creativity
- Works well with a variety of individuals: students, employees, staff, community members, children
- Ability to implement mascot personality in costume using gestures
Work is performed under the supervision of the Coordinator of Student Activities
Schedule and Pay:
-Flexible work hours. Hours and schedule to be determined based on need and availability.
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
To express interest and to get an application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.