Work-Study Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Business Department Student Worker
Department: Business DepartmentJob Description:
***THIS IS A STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED AS AN MCC STUDENT TO QUALIFY***
The Administrative Office Management, Business Management, and Marketing Departments are looking for a student worker for the spring 2020 semester. This student worker will assist these departments in organizing, preparing, and attending spring semester events.
Student will be assisting, organizing, preparing, and working on/at the following:
- MCC 10th Annual Marketing Challenge – April 3, 2020, 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Business Area Advisory Meeting – March 13, 8-9:30 p.m.
- Career Exploration Night – April 15, 2020 5-7:30 p.m.
- Update departmental PowerPoint presentation
- Create trifold presentation board, showcasing departmental information
- Robotics High School Event (Event set up on Thursday, 3/12/20 12:00pm-4:30pm and day of event Friday 3/13/20 8:00am-2:00pm)
- PC proficiency; Experience with word-processing and spreadsheets required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (letters, e-mail and telephone communications).
- Good organizational skills required, with strict attention to details in all tasks.
- A proven record of working cooperatively and flexibly as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and maintain a positive attitude.
To observe the functions of an office position.
To learn the requirements of successful event planning and coordinating and working in a professional setting.
To gain professional skill sets, such as leadership, teamwork, and professional communication.
Office hours: Work hours are flexible; however, attendance at the above events are required. Will work with class schedule.Contact Information:
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.