We’re Getting Ready to Welcome You Back to Campus
MCC is open for those needing in-person assistance with Fall 2020 enrollment.
In addition to being available virtually via Zoom and other online functions, all Student Services, including Academic Advising, Admissions and Recruitment, Financial Aid, Fast Track, Records and Registration, and Testing Center offices are open Monday–Thursday from 8 a.m.–6 p.m., Fridays from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., and select Saturdays.
For your safety and the safety of others, we've implemented various protective measures within our facilities, including:
- Required Face Coverings
- Hand Sanitation Stations
- Physical Distancing
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation
- Limited-Contact Interactions
- Regular Health Screenings
- Frequent Safety Reminders via On-site Signage
Your health and safety remains our top priority. So, as we return, all faculty, staff, students, and guests/visitors are expected to comply with these policies, protocols, and guidelines to protect our community:
- All employees, students, and visitors over the age of two must wear a face covering over nose and mouth at all times in public spaces, including hallways, classrooms, general office spaces, meeting rooms, and restrooms
- Maintain physical distancing of six feet or more
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
For information on how MCC responded to COVID-19, see the coronavirus page.