Liebman Speaker Series: Connecting Science and Everything
Friday mornings at MCC…
Join us for MCC’s new Liebman Speaker Series, where we will discuss the intersection of science and everything.
Future session topics include science and art; molecular gastronomy; astronomy; and technology and the brain. All sessions will take place on Friday mornings.
- October 26, 2018 Food Science Innovations, Jonny Hunter, chef and owner of Underground Food Collaborative
- November 30, 2018 Making Science Fantastic: Isaac Asimov and Science Fiction, Michelle Nichols-Yehling, Director of Public Observing, Adler Planetarium
- February 22, 2019 Architecture and Design in the Environment, Katherine Darnstadt, Founder of Latent Design architecture firm
- March 2019 Meteorology and Broadcast
- April 2019 Digital Technology, Social Media, and Learning, Dr. Jolie Matthews, Assistant Professor of Learning Sciences, Northwestern University