Many Personal Development, Workforce Training, Career Training, Center for Agrarian Learning (CAL) and Retired Adult Program (RAP) offerings are now being offered in a virtual format. Program staff will be in touch with registered participants to provide information for accessing your class.
Bill Your Company
If you want MCC to bill your company, please complete the registration form(s) and be sure to include company name, address and authorization signature.
Registering multiple people or employees? Fill out and print individual registration form(s).
- How to submit completed registration forms
How to Register Online for Workforce and Community Development Classes
- The first time you register online, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes »
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as a keyword (ex. leadership) or the course code number. Or, try selecting a Topic Code using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and select Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then select Submit.
- We'll send an email containing information about using your own myMCC account to register for, pay for, and drop subsequent classes online within two business days.
If you are not satisfied with any Shah Center seminar, you will receive a tuition credit on any future seminar.
If an offering is canceled by McHenry County College, registrants will be notified by phone and/or email and tuition will be fully refunded. A course registration canceled by participant or company one business day in advance is subject to a full refund or the tuition can be applied to enrollment in another class. Failure by a participant or company to cancel a registration one business day in advance of the date of the offering will necessitate full payment of tuition and fees.
If inclement weather occurs, please listen to a major radio station to see if college operations have been affected. Or call (815) 455-3700 to hear a recorded message if the college is closed.
Business casual dress is the attire selected by the majority of our participants.
There is ample free parking available at the Shah Center.
The Shah Center is a smoke-free environment in compliance with MCC's tobacco-free policy. No smoking is allowed in the building or on the property.