If you want MCC to bill your company, please complete the registration form(s) and be sure to include company name, address and authorization signature.
Registering multiple people or employees? Fill out and print individual registration form(s).
Fax completed registration form(s) with your credit card information to (815) 578-9682 or mail the completed registration
form(s) with your check, money order or credit card information to:
McHenry County College
4100 W. Shamrock Lane
McHenry, IL 60050
- The first time you register online, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes »
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as a keyword (ex. leadership) or the course code number. Or, try selecting a Topic Code using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and select Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then select Submit.
- We'll send an email containing information about using your own myMCC account to register for, pay for, and drop subsequent classes online within two business days.
Walk-in registration will be accepted as space allows.
If you are not satisfied with any Shah Center seminar, you will receive a tuition credit on any future seminar.
If an offering is cancelled by McHenry County College, registrants will be notified by phone at their place of employment or at home. Full refund of tuition will be made when McHenry County College cancels. A course registration cancelled 24 hours in advance by the registrant is subject to a full refund or the tuition can be applied to enrollment in another class. Failure by a participant to cancel a class registration 24 hours in advance of the date of the offering will necessitate full payment of tuition and fees. Someone may substitute for you at any time.
If inclement weather occurs, please listen to a major radio station to see if college operations have been affected. Or call (815) 455-3700 to hear a recorded message if the college is closed.
Business casual dress is the attire selected by the majority of our participants.
There is ample free parking available at the Shah Center.
The Shah Center is a smoke-free environment in compliance with MCC's tobacco-free policy. No smoking is allowed in the building or on the property.