Helping You Stay Two Steps Ahead of the Competition
- Seminars and workshops designed to meet your changing market needs
- Customized training to large and small companies to meet their corporate missions
Small Business Development
One-on-One Assistance Where You Need it Most
- Free one-on-one business consulting
- Seminars where you can network with other small business owners
- Assistance obtaining funding
The MCC Shah Center is offering a complimentary webinar exploring Zoom as a tool for virtual workforce engagement on Tuesday, May 5 at 1 p.m.
MCC Shah Center Offers Complimentary Webinar on OSHA COVID-19 Occupational Safety and Health Guidelines
The McHenry County College (MCC) Shah Center is offering a complimentary webinar exploring OSHA's occupational safety and health guidelines for the COVID-19 pandemic on Tuesday, April 21 at 1 p.m.
The McHenry County College Shah Center is offering two courses on Microsoft Office Project: Basic and Advanced. This project management tool helps users understand and control project schedules and finances, communicate and present project information, and organize work and people to make sure projects are completed on schedule.
McHenry County College is offering the American Heart Association's Heartsaver First Aid CPR/AED and Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) course. The course is appropriate for those with limited or no medical training.