Helping You Stay Two Steps Ahead of the Competition
- Seminars and workshops designed to meet your changing market needs
- Customized training to large and small companies to meet their corporate missions
Small Business Development
One-on-One Assistance Where You Need it Most
- Free one-on-one business consulting
- Seminars where you can network with other small business owners
- Assistance obtaining funding
MCC's Shah Center offers hands-on computer training with access to the most up-to-date techniques and standards in business and industry.
Cybersecurity and Small Business will take place from 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday, July 24 at the MCC Shah Center. Register at www.mchenry.edu/shahregister
Organize your accounting system, track bills and invoices and perform payroll functions with our QuickBooks training series beginning May 15. Sign up today.
Our Forklift classes will help you comply with OSHA standards for safety. Register now for the Forklift Operator or "Train the Trainer" class.