Helping You Stay Two Steps Ahead of the Competition
- Seminars and workshops designed to meet your changing market needs
- Customized training to large and small companies to meet their corporate missions
Small Business Development
One-on-One Assistance Where You Need it Most
- Free one-on-one business consulting
- Seminars where you can network with other small business owners
- Assistance obtaining funding
Workforce, Community and Business Programs is accepting registrations for the popular Developmental Dimensions International's (DDI) Supervisory Leadership Series.
MCC partners with forklift manufacturer, UniCarriers Americas Corp. in Marengo, to offer hands-on Forklift Operator Training. Cost is $195 and includes lunch.
The Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) Certification consists of Part 1 and Part 2 exams. In partnership with APICS Chicago Chapter, MCC has scheduled a Part 1 certification prep course.
MCC offers QuickBooks Online (QBO) accounting software training, which is the cloud computing version of the program. The series is a small-business accounting program that makes accounting easy with tools to organize your finances all in one place.