Helping You Stay Two Steps Ahead of the Competition
- Seminars and workshops designed to meet your changing market needs
- Customized training to large and small companies to meet their corporate missions
Small Business Development
One-on-One Assistance Where You Need it Most
- Free one-on-one business consulting
- Seminars where you can network with other small business owners
- Assistance obtaining funding
Our popular Developmental Dimensions International (DDI) Supervisory Leadership Series will meet on Thursdays at 1 p.m. from Jan. 24 through March 14. Register today.
Register now for the Developmental Dimensions International's (DDI) Supervisory Leadership Series. This series, taught by DDI certified professionals, will take place on Thursdays, January 24 through March 14.
QuickBooks Business Accounting (Desktop Version) training series runs January 28 through March 4. The instructor-led, six-week series is a small-business accounting program that makes accounting easy.
Beginning or seasoned administrative assistants looking to enhance their work can find practical tips and techniques in the Administrative Assistant Essentials training series.