Helping You Stay Two Steps Ahead of the Competition
- Seminars and workshops designed to meet your changing market needs
- Customized training to large and small companies to meet their corporate missions
Small Business Development
One-on-One Assistance Where You Need it Most
- Free one-on-one business consulting
- Seminars where you can network with other small business owners
- Assistance obtaining funding
Help your employees enhance their day-to-day problem solving with our Six Sigma Yellow Belt class from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 30 and Nov. 1. Don't delay, sign up today!
MCC is committed to offering valuable training for employees in the manufacturing and industry. Two upcoming classes include Blueprint Reading and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T). Register today.
Protect your employees with a training course in OSHA electrical safety on Oct. 26. Our Electrical and NFPA 70E Safety class includes arc flash safety. Sign up today.
Explore how to recruit and keep talented employees with our four-course series starting Oct. 24. Workshops can be taken individually or as a entire series. Register now.