Helping You Stay Two Steps Ahead of the Competition
- Seminars and workshops designed to meet your changing market needs
- Customized training to large and small companies to meet their corporate missions
Small Business Development
One-on-One Assistance Where You Need it Most
- Free one-on-one business consulting
- Seminars where you can network with other small business owners
- Assistance obtaining funding
Organize your accounting system, track bills and invoices and perform payroll functions with our QuickBooks training series beginning May 15. Sign up today.
Our Forklift classes will help you comply with OSHA standards for safety. Register now for the Forklift Operator or "Train the Trainer" class.
Our successful breakfast series, "Start@Shah," continues at 8 a.m. May 17 featuring trainer Jennifer Rainey, who will share top takeaways from the NY Times Best Seller "The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy--Not Time." Register today!
Aspiring entrepreneurs can get tips on how to start a new business and create a business plan at two of ISDBC's popular seminars that take place from 6-8 p.m., including Starting a Business in Illinois on May 7 and Business Planning Essentials on May 22.