Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate
Retailers communicate with us constantly through radio, print, television, social media and email. But, what makes effective retail marketing? Explore product development and planning, pricing strategies, and the different forms of marketing communications and advertising that retailers use to connect with customers like you.
MCC’s Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate will prepare you for an entry-level position in small business retail shops and corporate retail operations or a four-year degree in Retailing, Marketing, or Retail Business Marketing
Total Cost of Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $2,477.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 18
Weeks to Complete: 32
What makes MCC's Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate program better than, or distinct from, similar programs at other institutions?
- You'll experience real-world situations through classroom and on-site visits with local retail owners and managers.
- You do not need to purchase textbooks for most marketing courses.
In addition to the Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate, we offer:
What you need to know about getting your Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate (CIP 52.1401 )
|Additional Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate Costs||$497.00||$497.00||$497.00||$497.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with an Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate?
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing and Advertising Sales Representative
- Retail Marketing Supervisor
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||11-2011.00|
|Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists||13-1161.00|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||25-1011.00|
How will MCC's Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
- You'll benefit from hands-on experience running a marketing campaigns for small business establishments, as well as managing and measuring outcomes. You'll also develop a business plan that includes a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Your instructors, industry experts in business, marketing and management, will discuss obtaining positions in marketing as part of the curriculum.
By the Numbers:
- Nationally, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects employment for marketing manager occupations to grow by 10% by 2026 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor)
- Potential salaries for marketing-related positions range from $28,000 to $73,000 depending on the type of position.
Outside the Classroom
You'll experience real-world situations through classroom and on-site visits with local retail owners and managers.