- See an Advisor in A257 ASAP to work out a schedule. Advisors are available now on a walk-in basis.
- The Advising Office is most busy between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. To avoid long wait times, come in before 10 a.m. or after 2 p.m.
- Advising hours and additional information
- Make sure that you have completed all prerequisites for classes for which you wish to register. See the catalog for prerequisite information.
- Read the times of the schedule carefully; you cannot register for any classes that create a time conflict/overlap.
- Prepare alternative course selections in the event your first choice course(s) are full.
- Register online at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC
- If registering in person, make sure to have the registration form completed when you come to register; include the MCC student ID number, class name, number and section number for every class.
- On the first day of registration, only one registration is allowed per person for in-person and phone registration - e.g. individuals cannot register for themselves and then subsequent individuals.
- If you are on Financial Aid, make sure to notify the Financial Aid Office after you have registered.
For more information, call (815) 455-8588