College Readiness Workshop Series
Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? Reflect, prepare, and explore the many college and career options!
Join us for our free, four-week workshop series designed to meet the needs of rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. We'll provide you with the tools and knowledge to be confident about your soon-to-start college application and decision process.
Wednesdays, 5:30 to 7 p.m., February 27, March 6, 13, and 20 in A121
Register once and plan to attend all four sessions.
- Personal college needs, wants, match and fit assessment
- College research tools and strategies
- Letters of recommendation and resume planning
- Researching the true cost of college
- Brainstorming and tips on personal statements and essay questions
If you receive an error message, refresh your browser webpage or return to this page and select the registration button again.