Our four-day comprehensive class has been designed to improve student SAT scores. Each class section focuses on one of three subjects: math, reading and English, as well as how to utilize Khan's Academy to improve scores (SAT Khan Academy Boot Camp). The SAT Barron’s book is included in the cost of the class and is distributed the first day.
The fee also includes an SAT practice exam with same day test results on day four.
In addition SAT testing information, you'll learn key strategies for conquering the ACT plus you'll receive a bonus ACT practice packet and online resources too.
- Session 1: January 12, 19, 26, and February 2, 2019 | $189
- Morning session: 8 a.m. to noon | course code number NKC-S04-002
- Afternoon session: 1 to 5 p.m. | course code number NKC-S04-003
- Session 2: February 16, 23 and March 2, 9, 2019 | $189
- Morning session: 8 a.m. to noon | course code number NKC-S04-004
- Afternoon session: 1 to 5 p.m. | course code number NKC-S04-005
Register for prep classes online or call (815) 455-8588 with the course code number to register.
- If you're new to MCC, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes »
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as keyword (ex. SAT) or the course code number. Or, try selecting Topic Code "ACT" using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then Submit.
Online SAT/ACT Prep Series
Unable to attend the class in person? Take an online SAT/ACT Prep class at your convenience!
ACT: Visit www.actstudent.org for ACT test dates and testing locations or contact your guidance counselor. Register early to ensure first choice placement.
SAT: See SAT test dates, deadlines, and registration details at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org.
In addition to College Entry Test Prep, MCC also offers the following programs and resources for high school students: