Become a Part-Time Student at MCC
Apply to MCC for Free!
We know that times are tough right now—so we've temporarily waived our application fee.
- Apply for Admission and pay the non-refundable $15 admissions application fee
- Submit your official final high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don't require transcripts for attendance at MCC, however we'll need your final transcripts if you're applying for financial aid.
- If you want to transfer college credits from another institution, see information about college transcript evaluation
- If you've taken the ACT or SAT, your scores may exempt you from certain placement tests. See this guide to which classes you can take based on your ACT/SAT scores
- Take English, math and reading placement tests in the Testing Center
- Register for classes
- See how to log on to myMCC for the first time
- You'll need your myMCC username and password to register online. See step-by-step instructions and watch helpful videos about registering for credit classes through Student Planning.
- If you discover that you want to register for a course that has a prerequisite, email unofficial transcripts to email@example.com or fax to (815) 479-7785.
Unofficial transcripts or copies of grade reports may be used to meet prerequisites but transcript documentation must include your full name, the college's name, and coursework with grade information.
You must prove that you meet course prerequisites before you can register. Contact Registration at myMCC@mchenry.edu or (815) 455-8588 with questions about course prerequisites
- Attend New-Student Orientation
- Pay your tuition and fees
- Buy books
Questions? Speak with an advisor.