New-Student Orientation (NSO) is an important orientation program where you'll learn more about the college, meet faculty and advisors, and register for your classes.
We offer NSO sessions from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., in Building A, Atrium. Use the Lucas Road entrance.
All new full-time students are required to attend the entire NSO program in order to register for classes. NSO is optional for new part-time students.
New-Student Orientation for new first-time MCC students who are starting in the Spring 2020 semester is Friday, November 22, from 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., in Building A. Guests are welcome.
What to expect from New-Student Orientation
- Learn important information about the campus community
- Connect with an academic advisor to discuss your academic options
- Register for your classes
- Get to know other new Scots
We can't wait to welcome you to the MCC family!
Email us at email@example.com with questions about your next steps, or if you're unable to attend NSO.
Attend a New-Student Orientation Lab
Attend a New-Student Orientation lab if you would like support planning and registering for your classes.
For additional support, you can choose to complete New-Student Orientation Online!
- Register for Online New-Student Orientation by calling Registration at (815) 455-8588.
- Review the Online New-Student Orientation modules at www.mchenry.edu/onlinenso and complete the quiz.