Business Management: On-Track Program
The benefits of earning your Business Management Associate in Applied Science Degree (AAS) through the On-Track degree program include:
- Proactive support from your dedicated On-Track specialist who will link you with financial help, tech support, and job services
- A set schedule of evening in-person and flexible online classes
- Belonging to a cohort, a built-in community of fellow students who collaborate and support each other
- Monthly success workshops featuring guest speakers addressing areas such as financial aid, tutoring, resume writing, career building, and more
The Business Management AAS combines business, management, accounting, and marketing courses. Courses involve discussion, case studies, business simulations, and application-based projects that prepare you to enter the workforce in any management setting.
Already a manager? The Business Management curriculum can help you fine-tune your skills and become more effective in decision making, problem-solving, and human relations – three vital areas for business managers.
What You'll Learn
Our classes will help you learn how to lead a team and compete in today’s marketplace.
After earning your Business Management AAS degree, you'll be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and decision-making skills through applying discipline-specific concepts to business issues
- Appropriately use discipline-specific terminology in verbal and written form
- Utilize resources in various contexts appropriately and ethically
- Analyze and utilize technology effectively and efficiently
Faculty Who Care
The On-Track format was designed in collaboration with faculty who work as a team to integrate and teach the curriculum using a competency-based education approach. Our program offers a complete team of approachable faculty who are committed to your success at MCC and beyond.