Welcome to MCC! New-Student Orientation (NSO) educates and informs new students about MCC resources, degree and certificate requirements and campus policies and procedures.
- Step 1: Register for New-Student Orientation:
- In person in Registration, A258.
- By phone at (815) 455-8588.
- Step 2: Scroll down to read through each module below, starting with Resources.
- Step 3: Complete the quiz.
- Step 4: Attend a New-Student Orientation lab if you would like support planning and registering for your classes.
Questions? Email email@example.com