Online Credit Learning
MCC makes it convenient to learn, even from afar. You can earn degrees or certificates through a unique program that incorporates online learning technology, allowing you to complete most of your coursework from remote locations through online or blended formats.
Instruction is provided differently in online/blended courses than in classroom-based courses. An online/blended course requires three hours of work for each course credit; therefore, for a three-credit course, you should expect to spend about nine to twelve hours each week in this course to engage in activities that may include but is not limited to:
- attending synchronous sessions
- participating in interactive tutorials or computer-assisted instruction
- reading course materials
- participating in online discussions
- participating in online study groups for the class
- doing research and writing papers
- completing all other course assignments (e.g., quizzes, exams, field trips, etc.)
- Attend classes at any time, from anywhere: Work around your own schedule as long as you get your learning activities done on time and actively participate in the learning process.
- Same instructors teaching face-to-face courses: At MCC, online courses are taught by the same qualified instructors who are teaching our face-to-face classes.
- Small class size: MCC online courses are limited to no more than 25 students.
- Our goal is your success: We are committed to make your online learning successful by providing you with online support services such as online proctoring, online tutoring, and online advising.