Online Accounting Resource (OAR)
To work with Sage online accounting tutors, enroll in Canvas
This resource is primarily intended for online students. We encourage students on campus to visit us in the Sage Learning Center during accounting tutor hours. See the accounting tutor schedule
How to enroll in OAR
- Enter your MCC username (ex: jsmith; do not add @mchenry.edu). Use only your MCC username.
- Select the I already have a McHenry County College login button.
- Enter your MCC network password in the Password textbox.
- Select the Enroll in Course button.
- Select the Go to the Course button to open the Online Accounting Resource.
- Note: You only need to enroll once per semester. Once you're enrolled, Online Accounting Resource appears as one of your courses.
How to upload your accounting work to be reviewed
Upload your document with a few brief notes to help us assist you, and we'll return a marked-up document with comments and advice from a Sage accounting tutor.
- Once in Canvas, select Online Accounting Resource from the Courses menu
- Select Assignments from the menu at the left
- Open Online Accounting Resource assignment.
- Follow the instructions in the assignment.
- You will receive comments and advice from an accounting tutor.
- Identify yourself and your assignment!
- Though you can begin the process by submitting on Canvas 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we require a two-business-day turnaround on all submissions.
- Submit only one assignment at a time. You can have more than one assignment in at once, but please create separate submissions for each.