Network Security AAS
A Network Security AAS prepares you for a career in a variety of IT networking positions.
- gain a comprehensive understanding of networking protocols and security concepts
- develop key skills in such areas as service setup and maintenance, workstations, hardware, and ethics
- pick up skills that today's employer is looking for: good communication skills, dependability, and the ability to work as part of a team
- prepare for professional certification tests from Comp TIA and Microsoft
- earn your AAS at your own pace or through The Fast Track
There are very few industries today that do not use computer networking or that do not need network security specialists as part of their IT staff, which makes the job outlook in this field excellent. Salary range $30,000-$60,000
What you need to know about getting your Network Security AAS (CIP 110901)
Additional Network Security AAS Costs
|Books and supplies
Total Network Security AAS Costs
|Additional Network Security AAS Costs
Network Security AAS Completion Data
|Completers in fiscal year 2013
|Proportion Completing in Normal Time
Median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program
|Type of Loan
|Title IV Loans
Semesters to complete assumes students are taking a full-time credit load of 12 credits per semester (the minimum required for federal financial aid).
Proportion of students completing in normal time is the percentage of FY12 completers who earned the credential within the specified time of their first enrollment at the College.
Students attending part-time or changing their program of study are two common reasons why they may not complete in "normal" time.
Tuition and fees are set by the Board of Trustees. Prices for books and supplies are subject to change.
See additional information about international student costs.