The Medical Administration Certificate is tailored for those who wish to pursue a career in a medical area, such as medical transcription, medical secretary or medical office assistant.
If you wish to complete the Administrative Office Management AAS and tailor the degree for the medical area, you may do so by choosing those courses in your elective choices.
Total Cost of Medical Administration Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $5,193.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 29
Weeks to Complete: 32
What makes MCC's Medical Administration Certificate better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
MCC's AOM degree and certificate programs contain the most current information, skills, and software needed in the industry. Instructors in this area contain the knowledge and experience needed to help you succeed in your chosen area of expertise.
In addition to the Medical Administration Certificate, we offer:
- Administrative Office Management AAS
- Administrative Office Management Certificate
- Administrative Office Skills Certificate
- Computer Skills Certificate
- Legal Administration Certificate
- Health Information Technology AAS
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
What you need to know about getting your Medical Administration Certificate (CIP 51.0710 )
|Additional Medical Administration Certificate Costs||$2,003.00||$2,003.00||$2,003.00||$2,003.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a Medical Administration Certificate?
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
How will MCC's Medical Administration Certificate program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
Ask about internships!
By the Numbers:
- Median Salary: Medical Secretaries $31,890, Medical Transcriptionist $34,590
- Projected growth (2012-2022) 22% (much faster than average)
- U.S. News ranks medical secretary as #27 in Best Health Care Jobs and #55 of The 100 Best Jobs
What have graduates gone on to do?
Medical Administration students have gone on to work in hospitals and doctor's offices as receptionists, office clerks, secretaries and transcriptionists.