You may be interested in earning your Marketing Management Certificate if you're managing people and/or processes that provide guidance and supervision of the marketing mix with emphasis on integrated marketing communications.
Total Cost of Marketing Management Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $2,935.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 18
Weeks to Complete: 32
In addition to the Marketing Management Certificate, we offer:
- Marketing AAS
- Marketing Certificate
- Professional Selling Certificate
- Retail Marketing Specialist Certificate
- Small Business Marketing Certificate
- Social Media Marketing Certificate
What you need to know about getting your Marketing Management Certificate (CIP 52.1804 )
|Additional Marketing Management Certificate Costs||$955.00||$955.00||$955.00||$955.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a Marketing Management Certificate?
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Advertising Sales Agents||41-3011|
|First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Non-Retail Sales Workers||41-1012|
|First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Retail Sales Workers||41-1011|
|Sales and Related Workers, All Other||41-9099|
|Sales Representatives, Services, All Other||41-3099|
|Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products||41-4011|
How will MCC's Marketing Management Certificate program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
- Your instructors, industry experts in business, marketing and management, will discuss obtaining positions in marketing as part of the curriculum.
By the Numbers:
- Salaries vary substantially, depending upon the employee’s level of managerial responsibility, length of service and education; the size and location of the firm; and the industry in which the firm operates.
Already an MCC student?
Interested in getting started at MCC?
Send me more information about this program and MCC.
Ask us to contact you »