Gainful Employment - Student Consumer Information
We recognize that your education is an investment in your future. To help you understand the total cost of that investment, and the potential for you to benefit from that investment, MCC provides Gainful Employment information for each of our Career and Technical Education Programs, as listed on our Program Directory.
Each specific Career and Technical Education program page contains relevant consumer information such as:
- A link to the government-required page listing all required program data
- The total cost of the degree or certificate, including books, fees and tuition broken down by residency (in-district, out-of-district, out-of-state or international)
- Occupations that the degree or certificate prepares you for
- Salary and job outlook data for those occupations
- A link to the degree planning sheet that outlines all program requirements
Don't hestitate to contact the department chairs listed on program pages with questions about what program graduates have gone on to do or the likelihood of finding a local job in your area of interest.
Note: Federal regulations require institutions to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE programs). Those regulations also provide that institutions must disclose to prospective students certain information about the institution's GE Programs.