- In general, classes meeting Friday ONLY will have final exams during their last scheduled class period.
- Evening classes meeting at 5 p.m. or later will have final exams during the regular class time.
- All other day classes will have final exams according to the block schedule below.
- Due to the College closing on any day during Final Exam Week, final exams scheduled for that day will be held according to the same schedule and in the same location on the Friday of Finals Week.
Day key: M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, Th=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday
|Spring Regular Class Meeting Days||Regular Class Starting Times||Spring Final Exam Time||Spring Final Exam Day|
|S||8, 9, 9:30 a.m.||9 - 11 a.m.||S|
|S||Afternoon Classes||Regular Class time||S|
|W, MW, MTWTh||7, 7:30, 8, 8:30, 9, 9:30 a.m.||7:30 - 9:30 a.m.||W|
|W, MW||10, 10:30, 11 a.m.||9:35 - 11:35 a.m.||W|
|W, MW, MTWTh||11:30 a.m., noon, 12:30 p.m.||11:40 a.m. - 1:40 p.m.||W|
|W, MW, MTWTh||1, 1:30, 2 p.m.||1:45 - 3:45 p.m.||W|
|W, MW, MTWTh||2:30, 3, 3:30 p.m.||3:50 - 5:50 p.m.||W|
|W, MW, MTWTh||4, 4:30 p.m.||5:55 - 7:55 p.m.||W|
|T, TTh, TF, TThF, MTTh||7, 7:30, 8 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||T|
|Th, TTh, MTh||8:30, 9, 9:30 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||Th|
|T, Th, TTh, TF, TThF, MTWTh, MTTh||10, 10:30 a.m.||10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||T|
|Th, TTh, MTh||11, 11:30 a.m., noon||10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||Th|
|T, TTh, TThF, TF||12:30, 1, 2 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||T|
|Th, MTh||noon, 1, 2, 2:30 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||Th|
|T, TTh, MTTh||2:30, 3, 3:30, 4, 4:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||T|
|Th||3, 3:30, 4, 4:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||Th|
|MWF, WF, F||7, 7:30 , 8, 8:30 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||F|
|MWF, WF, F||9, 10, 10:30 a.m.||10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||F|
|MWF, WF, F||noon, 1, 1:30 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||F|
|WF, F||2, 2:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||F|
Presently MW lecture/lab courses have their final exams on the day of their lecture.
This will change to having the exam on Wednesday.
Please note the following important facts about this schedule:
- This is a generic schedule and occasionally special circumstances may arise which necessitate changes (for example, conflicts due to room scheduling). In such cases, instructors will announce the appropriate changes after consulting with the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
- Students having more than three finals in one day are encouraged to consult with their instructors to work out scheduling arrangements.
- Students, if a final exam time does not appear on this schedule, consult with your instructor.