High School Student FAQ

MCC has worked closely with Illinois state colleges and universities to ensure that we have coursework that will transfer. If you are transferring out of state, you should meet with your MCC advisor each semester to ensure you are taking appropriate coursework. Learn more about the Illinois Articulation Initiative.