Did you know…

If you need financial assistance to help you reach your educational goals, we can help you apply for federal and state grants, loans, scholarships and work-study.

You can order your transcript through myMCC or in-person? Request your transcript today »

Campus Police staff can walk you to your car if needed? Find out more about campus safety »

Accommodations are available to MCC students with documented disabilities? For access and disability services information, call (815) 455-8766 or email gabarkley@mchenry.edu.