Prospective students, current students and community members are encouraged to review the following information, which provides a comprehensive overview of the College and its practices, including crime statistics, privacy, financial aid and other important college policies.
General MCC Information
- Academic Programs| Majors and Areas of Study
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of MCC and Programs
- Assistance and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Copyright Infringement
- Gainful Employment Consumer Information
- MCC Faculty
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student Diversity
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Credit Policies
- Transfer of Credit and Articulation
- Tuition Price and Fees
- Withdrawal and Refunds
- Retention Rate
- Student Right-to-Know: Enrollment, Graduation and Transfer Rates
- Completion/Graduation Rates for Student Athletes
- Information on MCC's Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA Report)
- General Outcomes Assessment Results 2017-18
- Job Placement for MCC Graduates
MCC has designated that Recruiting and Admissions shall be available to assist enrolled or prospective students in obtaining student consumer information.
Contact Recruiting and Admissions
Open Monday through Thursday,
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and
Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
See our summer hours »
Visit us in A262
Para más información en Español (815) 479-7789
Note: McHenry County College is required by the Higher Education Act (Amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act - HEOA) to disclose the information and links on this page.