Our noncredit offerings range from arts, languages, and sciences to classes designed specifically for retired adults. We also have professional certification classes and career training opportunities, both in the classroom and online. Expand your knowledge with Continuing Education at MCC.
Register for Workforce and Community Development (noncredit) courses online »
or by calling (815) 455-8588.
Workforce Development for Individuals
- Online Career Training Certificate Programs
- Open Enrollment Training
- Professional Education
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Act Reauthorization Act of 2015 (TAARA 2015) Training
- Warehousing and Distribution Specialist Program
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training
- Work-Skills Assessment
Workforce Development for Organizations
- Center for Corporate Training
- Illinois Small Business Development Center