Your Administrative Office Management AAS provides you with the career training to become a highly-trained office manager or administrative assistant. The curriculum blends human relations and communication skills with the latest administrative office technology and procedures.
Total Cost of Administrative Office Management AAS
(in-district) Total Amount: $11,069.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 60
Weeks to Complete: 64
In addition to the Administrative Office Management AAS, we offer:
- Administrative Office Management Certificate
- Administrative Office Skills Certificate
- Computer Skills Certificate
- Legal Administration Certificate
- Medical Administration Certificate
What makes MCC's Administrative Office Management AAS better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
You can apply all credits from your AOM Office Skills certificate and the AOM (one-year) certificate towards your AOM AAS degree.
What you need to know about getting your Administrative Office Management AAS (CIP 52.0401 )
|Additional Administrative Office Management AAS Costs||$4,469.00||$4,469.00||$4,469.00||$4,469.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with an Administrative Office Management AAS?
- Office Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Legal or Medical Office Assistant
- Transcriptionist, Receptionist
- Office Clerk or Office Support Specialist
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants||43-6011|
|Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, except Legal, Medical, and Executive||43-6014|
How will MCC's Administrative Office Management AAS program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
Ask about internships.
By the Numbers:
- Salaries for Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants range from $33,000 to $55,000
- Salaries for Secretaries (except legal, medical, and executive) range from $23,000 to $38,000
What have graduates gone on to do?
Administrative Office Management AAS students have gone on to either new positions in a variety of organizations as an administrative assistant, secretary, or office manager or have applied their newly acquired skills towards their existing positions or have advanced into higher level administrative roles.
Outside the Classroom
In order to further your career, you may wish to seek national certification credentials beyond MCC's certificate. Organizations offering certification exams include: