- First Time Student at MCC:
- Working toward a degree? Not planning on earning credit towards a degree? Enrolled at another college but want to take a course at MCC?
- Summer Only Transfer Student:
- Are you attending another college during the academic year but home for the summer? Do you need to take classes that will transfer back to your home school?
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA):
- Has your job been eliminated or impacted by increased imports?
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Training:
- Do you live in McHenry County and need specialized job training, job search assistance and information about job opportunities?
- International Student:
- Are you a citizen of a foreign country interested in attending MCC?
- High School Student:
- Interested in enrolling in college classes to earn both college and high school credit, or just college credit? Learn about High School Plus.
If you have previously applied to MCC and paid the $15 fee, you do not need to re-apply. Please call Admissions at (815) 455-8530 to verify your status if you have questions.