Job Title: Work Study Student
Department: Multicultural AffairsJob Description:
*** THIS IS A STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED AS AN MCC STUDENT TO QUALIFY ***
Data entry on existing excel spreadsheets; creating new excel spreadsheet forms, communication with students regarding multicultural affairs resources, MCC resources, communication with faculty and staff involve in Multicultural Affairs, compiling student surveys; merging forms; attend MCC workshops; managing and analyzing data related to education and program assessment activities; greet office guests, students, faculty; answer questions and direct to the proper individual(s) at MCC.
Must be organized and have the necessary communication and computer skills to successfully work in a team oriented department.
1. Students will develop a strong sense of personal identity and form mature, respectful relationships.
2. Students will learn skills and competencies to assist in respectful cultural exploration, engagement, acceptance and collaboration during and after MCC.
3. Students will learn how to support a diverse group of students to promote social responsibility and understanding.
4. Students will learn decision making and personal accountability.
5. Students will develop leadership skills and abilities such as resolving conflict, and how to motivate others.
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.