Job Title: Orientation Student Leader
Department: AdvisingJob Description:
***THIS IS A STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUN TY - YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY
ENROLLED AS AN MCC STUDENT TO QUALIFY*** Students must remain enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours and have a 2.0 GPA to maintain eligibility for the work-study program. Any pending conduct cases may prevent you from being eligible for the work-study program.
Welcome new students and families to MCC
• Guide new students through orientation activities
• Lead students on campus tours
• Participate in Parent Orientation
• Become familiar with MCC degree and course information and campus resources
• Assist advisors during registration
• Prepare orientation materials
• Attend all training sessions
• Participate in New-Student Convocation
• Currently enrolled at MCC for spring 2017, returning for fall 2017
• Good academic standing with a minimum 2.5 GPA
• Minimum of 2 consecutive semesters completed by end of spring 2076
• Commitment to fulfill contract period of April-August
• Leadership and/or involvement experience (MCC and/or community)
• Positive attitude and public presence
• Knowledge of MCC and student life activities
• Concern for others and ability to interact well as a member of a team
• Build customer service skills
• Develop professional relationships with peers, faculty, staff and students
• Gain leadership experience valuable for career marketability and resume building
• Give back to the MCC campus community
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.