Job Title: Marketing and PR Intern
Department: Office of Marketing and Public Relations (OMPR)Job Description:
***THIS IS A STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN AT LEAST 6 CREDIT HOURS AS AN MCC STUDENT AND HAVE A GPA OF AT LEAST A 2.0
The Marketing and PR intern is responsible for supporting the College's Office of Marketing and Public Relations (OMPR) with initiatives that help drive enrollment, retention and brand awareness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- press release development and media reporting
- social media and interactive media posting
- graphic design
- general office support
- data entry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop (Illustrator, InDesign are a plus)
- Adherence to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Interest in pursuing marketing, PR, communications and/or journalism degree or profession
- Casual photography
- Social media skills/knowledge
- Outgoing personality
- Supports those students seeking real-world experience in marketing, communications, international business or public relations.
- Projects completed will be available for person to include in portfolio.
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
Please email your resume to: email@example.com. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.