Work Study Employment
Job Title: Financial Aid Front Desk Assistant
Department: Financial Aid and Veteran ServicesJob Description:
To be filled ASAP
***THIS IS A STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN 6 CREDIT HOURS AND HAVE AT LEAST A 2.0 GPA AS AN MCC STUDENT TO QUALIFY. Must have completed the FAFSA.
If you are unsure of your federal eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Welcome students to the Financial Aid Office
• Deliver general FA information to the student population
• Aid students in navigating their MyMCC account online
• Work with FA office assistant and specialists when student needs exceed general FA information Assist Specialist, Coordinator, and Director with projects as necessary
• General office duties including mail, filing, data entry etc.
• Professional behavior and appearance
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Pleasant demeanor
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• MS Office experience a plus
Position will require 8 hours a week; Monday 8a-2p AND Friday 2:30-4:30, with opportunites to work additional hours as needed.
• Become an effective communicator in a service environment
• Improved interpersonal skills with members and visitors of an office environment
• Learn first-hand about the Financial Aid process
• Become familiar with working in a Government regulated field
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal lake, IL 60012
Please email your resume to: email@example.com. List the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Positions will be posted until filled.
*Please review the minimum qualifications to ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. Only applicants meeting the minimums will be considered for an interview opportunity.